About Young Finances
Young Finances. . . The go-to guide for the college graduate for success with finances and life; is a start-up digital publication, which strives to offer its readers a fresh and innovative take on money management to live a richer life.
We are looking for writers that love fitness, technology, travel and movies and music.
The successful candidate(s) should possess superior communication skills, be highly organized, detailed, and thrive with a publication that requires that he/she successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in contributing, please submit the following:
- Link to your work(s) online
- Short bio
- 3 finance or lifestyle blogs that you are reading right now
- Preference for the following topics: Fitness, Technology, Movies, Books, Music, Travel, Style, Career
Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Deliver exceptional content covering an array of diverse topics in their specialized topic area
- Conduct thorough and accurate research
- Arrange and conduct appropriate and informative interviews
- Thoroughly analyze information
- Write interesting and well-organized content
- Meet deadlines
*At the current time there isn’t a budget for this position, however, this would be a great opportunity to join a start-up, as well as a team of talented, like-minded individuals to further develop your portfolio, and career!
If you are interested, please email LaTisha@ YoungFinances.com with CONTRIBUTE in the subject line.